2016 NEW COURSE REQUEST (SINGLE SEMESTER ONLY)
If you had taught a single semester course during last semester, then you will need to submit a request for a new Canvas course for 2nd semester.
Teachers initiate the request for new academic Canvas courses using the online course request form.
Note: You must be connected to the NTHS network to access this form
Course Request Instructions
- Go to Trevianet, open Links and then click Course Mapping for Canvas.
- Your available course sections are listed in the left window of the request form.
- Select the sections that you want to combine into a new course and click the Add button to move them to the right window.
- Click the Save Course Sections button on the bottom of the form to submit your course request.
- Course enrollment is maintained through the integration of our student management system (eSchool) and Canvas.
- Students are marked "Completed" when removed from a course and their grades will become read only.
- Academic courses will automatically "Conclude" based on the default term dates and become read only. (August 17, 2015 - May 26, 2016).
End of Semester/End of Year
Setup Your Course
Tutorials and Help Guides
Report a Problem to Canvas - click the Help button to submit a ticket to Canvas.