- Manages the district's daily financial affairs, including accounting, payroll, accounts payable and receivable, activity accounts, bookstore operations, and purchasing.
- Supervises the collection, safekeeping and distribution of all funds
- M.S. Ed School Business Management, Northern Illinois University
- B.S. Accounting, Bradley University
- Certified Public Accountant
- PEL with Chief School Business Official(CSBO) Endorsement
- Illinois CPA Society
- Illinois Association of School Business Officials (IASBO)