FALL 2016 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!
• Tryouts Dates: Wednesday, August 10th - Tuesday, August 16th
• Tryout Registration (link will be on this site) begins July 20th
• Rosters posted Tuedsay, August 16th
• Season Practice begins Wednesday, August 17th
Regular Season Practice Schedule
To participate in tryouts the following must be completed:
1. ON-LINE REGISTRATION: COMPLETE ON-LINE
(click for link).
2. EMERGENCY FORM:
Complete the MANDATORY
and hand in to coach on the FIRST DAY of tryouts.
3. ATHLETIC PHYSICAL & PARENT CONSENT FORM:
All rowers must have a valid physical exam on file with Athletic Department and must submit an "
Athletic Physical & Parent Consent Form
" to their respective Athletic Department Offices (Northfield or Winnetka). Note: This form is NOT collected by NT Rowing. It must be submitted to the Athletic Dept Office prior to tryouts. Contact the Athletic Department (847-784-2225) with questions about the Athletic Physical & Parent Consent form or Annual Physical.
4. EXTRACURRICULAR CODE:
All rowers/coxswains must pass a written "Extracurricular Code" quiz given during tryouts to be eligible to make the team.
5. Mandatory Rower/Parent Meeting Tuesday, August 23rd 7:00-8:00pm in Northfield Cafeteria with clothing and fan gear for sale from 6:00-7:00pm.
Go NT Rowing!!!!
to view our New Trier Rowing Summer 2016 Brochure!
Remember to frequently check
for the most up-to-date information
Please review the NTRC FAQ's for answers to many common questions.
If you have registration questions please contact Felicia Lerner at
. For general NT Rowing questions please e-mail