To support students through social emotional challenges that interfere with the high school experience.
SOCIAL WORKER ROLE
- Brief goal oriented interventions
- Intervene with students who are in crisis due to academic, social, behavioral, or family concerns
- Facilitate student support groups
- Foster communication between staff, students, parents, and the school to assist students
- Maintain liaison relationships with area social service organizations
Please speak to your child's adviser who will consult with the Social Work Department. You can also contact the Social Work Department Administrative Assistant for each campus for guidance.