- Your final draft should reflect several revisions.
- Revise paper based on evaluators’ recommendations.
- Assess your final draft based upon your teacher’s requirements.
- Start text one-third of the way down on page 1.
- Include page numbers starting on page 2.
- Change “Working Bibliography” to “Works Cited” omitting all sources not in final draft (1-to-1 correspondence between works in citations and sources on Works Cited page)
- Create title page following manuscript format.
- Arrange the paper in the following order:
A. Title page
B. Outline page
D. Endnote page (if required)
E. Works Cited or Bibliography page
F. Appendix (if required)
- The title page should include the following information:
A. The title, centered in the middle of the page (not underlined or quoted), no larger than 12 point type.
B. Your name, course, teacher, and date in the bottom right corner
- Pages should be numbered in the margins (either in the top center or the upper right of the page), except for the title page, the outline page, the endnote page, the bibliography page, and the first page of the text. Begin numbering on the second page of the text with the number 2.