Home > Board of Education
New Trier Board of Education
Board of Education General Information
- Winnetka Campus Facilities Project: Facilities research and information on a potential targeted plan to replace three of the oldest, most inefficient, and most inaccessible buildings on the Winnetka Campus.
- Board Meeting Calendar – A comprehensive schedule for upcoming Board of Education Meetings, including Board Committees and Special Meetings. A list of regularly scheduled Board of Education Meetings is also available as a pdf document. Click here to view Board Calendar 2014-2015.
- New Trier School Year Calendars: 2014-15 | 2015-16 | 2016-17 | 2017-18 | 2018-19
- List of Current Board of Education Members – A listing of information on current Board of Education Members.
- Board Policies – Policies adopted by the Board of Education
- Strategic Plan – The District’s Strategic Plan, as approved by the Board of Education.
- District Budget & Financial Information – Information on the District’s budget process and overall financial information.
- Freedom of Information – Learn more about the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and submit a request for information.
- New Trier Annual Report 2013- Read about New Trier’s academic and extracurricular programs, budget, facilities, and more in the Annual Report 2013, found here
- New Trier Community Survey - Read a report and detailed analysis of the results of the New Trier Community Survey sent to all New Trier Township households in December 2010
- North Cook Intermediate Service Center Compliance Visit Report – Results of an independent review in 2011 of New Trier’s facilities, records, policies, programs, credentials, curriculum, and test scores.
Board of Education Meeting Information
- Board Meeting Agendas & Documents -The comprehensive official archive of past and future Board of Education meeting agendas. New agendas are typically posted three days before the upcoming Board meeting.
- Board Meeting Minutes -Minutes from past meetings, posted after they are reviewed and approved by the Board; minutes are typically approved at the next regular business meeting.
- Presentations to the Board - Various school departments and groups occasionally present to the Board. Some of their presentations are archived here.
- Teaching, Learning and Academic Support – During the 2010-11 school year, a series of presentations were presented to the Board about teaching, learning and academic support.
- Board Meeting Video on Demand - Complete recordings of past Board of Education meetings, typically available the week after the meeting occurs.
- Board of Education e-News Update - Brief articles on the items discussed at each month’s Board of Education meeting.
- Addressing the Board - Written correspondence may be addressed to Board members’ email addresses or the Office of the Superintendent, Northfield Campus, 7 Happ Road, Northfield, IL 60093. The Board may also be addressed at Regular Board of Education meetings. (See Board Policy 2-230)