Contact Information for Patrick O'Donoghue
New Trier Township High School District 203 Board of Education
- 2011 Elected to the Board of Education
Municipal Engineering Specialist
- Responsible for publicly funded projects, City projects in conjunction with IDOT.
- Develops databases and software programs for in-house operations and analysis.
- Manages the integration of all project components, from pricing efficiency to legal requirements.
- Develops databases, troubleshooting, system set-up for private clients.
- Northfield Zoning Board of Appeals Board member
- Northfield Caucus- Member and Chairman Nominating Committee
- St. Philip the Apostle- Member Spiritual Life Committee, Head Usher
- Bachelor of Arts- Philosophy, DePaul University, Chicago, Ill.- 2005