|Where: ||Hyatt Regency Chicago |
| ||Grand Ballroom|
| ||151 East Wacker Drive |
| ||Chicago, Illinois 60601|
| ||Map and Directions|
| || |
|When: ||Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. |
| || |
|Parking: ||Valet Parking is $25.00|
Tickets price $80.00 each.
Credit card (Master Card or Visa only), cash, or personal check is acceptable
- Tickets will be sold Thursday April 18, Friday April 19, and Monday April 22 during the lunch periods and after school for 20 minutes in room 206C
- A Prom Ticket Purchase form must be filled out for each student.
- A Prom Guest Approval Form must be completed for all non-New Trier guests (under 21 years old)
- All forms are available in room 200, in the Student Activities office in Room 017E, or on the website: http://www.newtrier.k12.il.us/prom
- Tickets are sold individually only. Each student needs to be present and have their SCHOOL I.D. to purchase a ticket, even if someone else is paying for their ticket.
- Tickets are associated with specific students and are not to be resold.
|Spinnin’ Discs |
T-shirts will be distributed in room 206C when tickets are purchased. Early purchases will have better T-shirt size selection.
Assorted Appetizers and Station Dining: There are no assigned tables.
- Cheese and Fresh Fruit. Green Salad Bar. Carving Stations (beef brisket with au jus, creamy horseradish, and hearth-baked rolls, roasted boneless breast of turkey—served with cranberry relish, assorted mustards, herbed mayonnaise, and assorted rolls), Maxwell Street Stations (sliders with toppings, pizza & quesadillas), Pasta station—choice of pasta, assorted sauces, garlic French bread), Ice Cream Sundae Stations (choice of a variety of toppings) for dessert, and chocolate fondue with fresh fruit.
Students must bring their ID card to Prom.
- This is a New Trier High School function; all school rules apply.
- Students arriving after 8:30 p.m. will not be admitted.
- Once students leave the ballroom, they will not be permitted to return.
- Due to the fact that Prom is an off campus event, students will not be permitted to leave before 9:30 p.m. unless arranged ahead of time through the adviser chairs’ office.