Summer School 2013
The New Trier Summer School program offers students experience in four areas: Academics, Enrichment, Sports, and Travel. Academic courses are offered during the regular school year, are considered introduction courses for specific department curriculum, and/or earn academic credit. Offered only during Summer School, Enrichment courses supplement the regular academic program and offer students the opportunity to upgrade present skills, pursue a new skill, or explore an area of interest. Incoming freshmen are only eligible to enroll in Academic Introduction courses, Enrichment courses, and Sports experiences and are not eligible to enroll in courses earning graduation credit.
Some program changes have been made since the Summer School brochure was printed that may affect dates, times, or locations of classes. Please refer to our online registration catalog for the most up to date course information. Our online registration catalog can be found here.
Summer School 2013 Important Dates
- January 21 - Summer School Registration opens
- March 8 - Registration deadline for academic courses
- June 10 - Summer School begins
- July 26 - Last day of Summer School
- Session 1: June 10 - July 2
- Session 2: July 3 - July 26
- Thursday, July 4 - no school