STUDENT COUNCIL (SC) - serves the student body by advocating for certain school policies, providing support to clubs, bolstering Trevian pride, and hosting events that positively impact the student experience.
Student Council consists of board members at large and five officers, and is sponsored by Ms. Stacy Kolack, Mrs. Stephanie Gamauf and Dr. David Noskin.
We meet every day on the Winnetka Campus. Current New Trier students may attend our formal meetings and forums! We will announce the locations on the PA.
We strive to advocate on behalf of all student voices to enhance the New Trier experience.
We achieve this by:
- Working cooperatively with the school administration;
- Soliciting student feedback on and suggestions for all areas of student life;
- Approving new club charters;
- Allocating funds for clubs;
- Meeting regularly with club heads;
- Promoting club activities and hosting school-wide events;
- Partnering with the Student Senate (NF) and Freshman Pep Club on cross-campus projects.