Degrees and Certifications:
Board Vice President
New Trier High School Board of Education
- 2017 Elected to the Board of Education
- Committee work includes: Facilities Steering Committee, All‐School Forum, Special Education Parent Group, New Trier Educational Foundation, Finance Committee, and New Trier representative serving on the leadership council of the Northern Suburban Special Education District.
- Principal, Dronen Financial Services, LLC.
- Licensed attorney and former partner in a civil litigation firm
- Community Member, Wilmette Public School District 39 Superintendent Search Stakeholder Committee, 2018.
- Past Community Member‐At‐Large, New Trier High School Finance Committee
- Appointed by Governor Bruce Rauner and currently serving on the Illinois State Advisory Council on the Education of Children with Disabilities (ISAC). ISAC advises the governor, legislature and the state board of education on issues relating to the education of children with disabilities in grades K‐12.
- Wilmette Public School District 39: Board Member, 2007‐2015; served in the roles of President, chair of Finance Committee, member Facilities Development Committee; member Special Education Agreement Committee; and member of the Board of Education's collective bargaining agreement team with the Wilmette Education Association and the District's Support Staff Union
- Past President, Community Review Committee (CRC), a committee of parents and district personnel that researches and advises Wilmette District 39 on strategic education initiatives; co‐chaired the CRC committee that prepared the report "Gender Similarities and Differences in Learning, Development and Performance (June 2006)" which received national attention
Community and Professional Organizations
- Director, Western Golf Association
- Past President, Chicago Chapter and member of the Chick Evans Scholar Alumni Association
- Mentor, Northwestern University Evans Scholar Chapter House
- Past Member, New Trier Township Disability‐Related Advisory Committees
- Chicago Kent College of Law, JD
- Northwestern University, BA
Wife - Ann
Children - Nick, Chris and Anastasia