Health Services




      • Immunizations

        In order to attend school, a record of current immunizations or a physician's statement of immunity must be on file. If an immunization is medically contraindicated, a physician must provide a statement specifying the reason. A religious exemption requires the filing of the Illinois Certificate of Religious Exemption form signed by parent and health provider. Please refer to Guidelines for Completion of the Certificate of Child Health Exam.

        Past New Trier Attendees/Graduates Requesting Immunization Records

        If you would like a copy of your immunization records, please email or fax (847.835.9852) a request to Health Services with the following information:  

        • Your name/maiden name if applicable
        • Date of birth
        • Year of graduation
        • Your signature
        • Where records need to be sent

        Immunization records can also be accessed through the Records Office.

      Health Services - Contact Information

      • Northfield Campus
      • Winnetka
      • Winnetka Campus
      Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"

      Winnetka Health Services

      Student Health Staff