- After graduating from the University of Illinois in1982, Mike served as an Assistant Varsity Coach for Hall of Famer Bill Bonk at Quigley South High School. In 1984, Mike was hired by Notre Dame High School in Niles as the Head Baseball Coach. His teams compiled an overall record of 119-77-1 and an ESCC Title during his 6-year stint. From 1991-1996 Mike served as the Head Baseball and Assistant Varsity Football Coach at Providence Catholic High School. During his 5 years in New Lenox, Mike's teams won 139 games, a State Quarterfinalist, and an IHSBCA Summer State Championship.
- In 1996, Mike moved north to teach/coach at New Trier High School. Mike is entering his 25th season at the Winnetka school as the Head Baseball Coach. The Trevians, during Mike's tenure, have a record of 638-213-3. They have won 14 CSL titles, 18 Regionals, 9 Sectionals, 3 Super-sectionals, and 6 Quarterfinalists. In 2017 New Trier placed 4th in the state. In 1999 and 2007 New Trier was the State Runner-up. In 2000 and 2009, New Trier won the State Championship.
- From 2000 to present Mike has coached the Wilmette Waves Legion Baseball Team. In 2004, Wilmette Waves won the County and State Championship.
- In 2000, Mike was inducted into the IHSBCA Hall of Fame.
- PLAYING DAYS: Mike graduated from St. Patrick High School in Chicago in 1978. He played football, basketball, and baseball. His senior season, Mike was named captain for his football and baseball teams. He was an All-Conference selection for both Football and Baseball.
- PERSONAL: Mike and his wife Melanie, of 27 years, reside in Wilmette. They have 2 sons, Dusty, 34 years old, and Dillon, 30 years old. Both of Mike's sons coach collegiate baseball. They are both married with children. Mike and Melanie share in the joy of their 5 grandchildren.
- FAVORITE COACH/MANAGER: Joe Torre
- FAVORITE BASEBALL MEMORY: Our 2000 and 2009 State Championship Victories and the celebrations afterwards. And the close-knit bond of our 2016 and 2017 teams.
- FAVORITE BASEBALL QUOTE: "90 % of the game of baseball is half mental"…Yogi Berra
- FAVORITE CURRENT MLB PLAYER: Mike Trout
- FAVORITE PLAYER GROWING UP: Pete Rose
- FAVORITE BASEBALL TEAM: Chicago Cubs
- COACHING : Pete enters his 19th season as a varsity assistant in charge of hitting & outfield. Pete also is the strength & conditioning coach for the program. He previously was a varsity assistant at John Hersey High School from 1993-2002. Pete is also the Head Coach for the Boys Varsity Golf Team at New Trier.
- PLAYING DAYS: : He played baseball and basketball at Buffalo Grove High School, graduating in 1984 where he was a two-time All-Conference, All-Area selection 3 rd baseman. He then went on to play four years of collegiate baseball, played professional baseball in Europe and was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1986.
- Personal: Pete is a Kinetic Wellness teacher at New Trier. He and his wife Kelly, of 27 years, live in Arlington Heights and have three daughters, Abbey (27), Lexie (24), & Kayce (19).
- Favorite manager/coach: Tim Bogar
- Favorite baseball moment: Watching the White Sox win the World Series in 2005 & 2009 IHSA State Baseball Championship.
- Favorite baseball quote: "There's only one way to become a hitter. Go up to the plate and get mad. Get mad at yourself and mad at the pitcher."-Ted Williams
- Favorite Current MLB player: Jose Abreu
- Favorite player growing up: Reggie Jackson
- Favorite baseball team: Chicago White Sox
- COACHING : Scott is entering his 19th season as varsity pitching coach while serving as the head sophomore coach the previous three years at New Trier
- PLAYING DAYS: Scott played baseball at Rolling Meadows High School graduating in 1992 also earning All-Conference as a pitcher that year. He then went on to play at the University of Evansville in the Missouri Valley Conference. He then played the summer of 1997 in a Class A minor league team( DuBois County Dragons) in the Frontier League.
- PERSONAL : Scott and his wife Cherise have been married for 20 years and reside in Palatine. They have three children Tyler (18) Camryn (13), and Chase (10).
- FAVORITE MANAGER: Tommy Lasorda
- FAVORITE BASEBALL MOMENT: Winning 2009 IHSA State Championship and going to state finals in 2007/2017.
Pitching 7 innings and picking up the win (11-4) vs #3 ranked Wichita State in the 1996 Missouri Valley Tournament.
- FAVORITE PLAYER GROWING UP: Greg Maddux
- FAVORITE MLB TEAM: White Sox
- COACHING : Curt is entering his 22nd year as a baseball coach at New Trier High School. He was a varsity assistant coach at Macomb Community High School from 1995-1997 and Rock Island High School from 1997-1999 with Hall of Fame coach Gary Bender. In 1997 the Rocks finished third place in the state finals.
- PLAYING DAYS: : He played baseball and football at Rock Island High School, graduating in 1989. He went on to play baseball at Blackhawk Community College from 1991-1992, he was an all-conference selection his sophomore year.
- PERSONAL : Curt is a Kinetic Wellness teacher at Skokie School in the Winnetka Public Schools. He and his wife Melissa live in Chicago with their daughter Remy(5)
- Favorite Manager/Coach: Don Zimmer
- Favorite Baseball Moment: Being in attendance at Progressive Field to watch the Cubs win their first world series victory in 100 years.
- Favorite Baseball Quote: Ninety percent of the game is half mental. Yogi Berra
- Favorite Player Growing up: Ryne Sandberg
- Favorite Current Player: Mike Trout
- Favorite Baseball Team: Cubs
- Coaching: Eric started coaching baseball at New Trier in 2005. He also coached the Wilmette Waves American Legion baseball team with head coach Mike Napoleon. Additionally, Eric coaches basketball and soccer at Wilmette Junior High School.
- Playing days: Eric Willson graduated from New Trier in the class of 2000. He had 20 varsity wins as a New Trier pitcher and was the Most Valuable Pitcher on the 2000 state championship baseball team. He went on to play baseball at Furman University before transferring to Indiana University where he earned a degree in art education.
- Personal: Eric teaches photography at Wilmette Junior High School.
- Favorite manager/coach: John Wooden
- Favorite baseball moment: 2000 IHSA State Baseball Championship.
- Favorite baseball quote: " You know they're not going to lose 162 consecutive games." -- Harry Caray
- Favorite Current MLB player: Fernando Tatis, Jr.
- Favorite player growing up: Shawon Dunston
- Favorite baseball team: Chicago Cubs and Colorado Rockies
- Coaching: Jason enters his 20th season as the Freshman coach. He previously was on the coaching staff at Buffalo Grove High School from 1999-2001. Jason is also a varsity assistant football coach at New Trier in the fall.
- Playing days: He played baseball and football at Niles North High School, where he was a member of the 1992 conference champion football team. He graduated in 1994 and was a team captain in both sports during his senior year.
- Personal : Jason and his wife Melissa live in Northbrook with their two sons, Logan (15) and Jared (12).
- Favorite manager/coach: Joe Torre
- Favorite baseball moment: Watching the White Sox win the World Series in 2005 and winning ugly in 1983.
- Favorite baseball quote: "If you make good pitches, you get good hitters out. If you make bad pitches, you can't get bad hitters out." -- Greg Maddux
- Favorite Current MLB player: Mike Trout
- Favorite player growing up: Cal Ripken Jr.
- Favorite baseball team: Chicago White Sox
- Coaching: The 2021 season will be Coach Loring's 22 nd working with New Trier's freshmen. He coached the Freshman B team for 18 years and is now the Freshman coach. He has also coached cross country in the fall for the past 21 years.
- Playing days: He played varsity baseball at Fremd High School and took the loss on the mound against New Trier in a game in 1994.
- Personal: Brian and his wife, Jenny, live in Winnetka and have two daughters.
- Favorite manager/coach: Bob Knight
- Favorite baseball moment: Watching New Trier win state in 2009.
- Favorite baseball quote: "So I'm ugly. I never saw anyone hit with his face." - Yogi Berra
- Favorite current MLB player: Anthony Rizzo
- Favorite player growing up: Ryne Sandberg
- Favorite baseball team: Chicago Cubs
- Coaching: John is entering his 3 rd year as the Junior Varsity Assistant Coach. He was previously a varsity assistant at Niles West High School. John has been an assistant coach of the Wilmette Waves from 2016-present. John is also the varsity assistant coach for the Boys Varsity Golf Team at New Trier
- Playing days : John played Baseball and Golf at Niles West High School, where he graduated in 2009. John was selected in the 2009 MLB draft by the Chicago Cubs. He then went on to play collegiate baseball at Bradley University, where he graduated in 2014.
- Personal: John is a Math teacher at New Trier. He, his wife Jenny, and baby Autumn currently reside in Buffalo Grove.
- Favorite manager/coach: Bobby Co
- Favorite baseball moment: Watching the White Sox win the World Series in 2005
- Favorite baseball quote: "You see, you spend a good piece of your life gripping a baseball, and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time."- Jim Bouto
- Favorite Current MLB player: Max Scherzer
- Favorite player growing up: Greg Maddux
- Favorite baseball team: Chicago White Sox