2022-2023 NTPA ONLINE DIRECTORY
The NTPA is excited to share the 2022-2023 Online Directory with you.
AtoZ Connect (powered by Membership Toolkit) is the online database that the NTPA uses for the online directory. The system is secure, easy to use, and free to all New Trier High School families.
Please bookmark and visit nthspa.membershiptoolkit.com
AtoZ Connect/Membership Toolkit is the online database that the NTPA uses for the free online directory. Please go to nthspa.membershiptoolkit.com and click Register/Login.
- If you already have an account from last school year (or were at a school that used AtoZ Connect/Membership Toolkit last year), you can sign in with your email/password.
- If you have never created an account before on any AtoZ or Membership Toolkit site, click Create an Account.
Changes you make to your personal information in AtoZ Connect are not shared with New Trier. To update your information with the school, please contact the New Trier Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please contact Ashley Prasad, NTPA Membership Chair, at NewTrierNTPADirectory@gmail.com.
The NTPA Online Directory is compiled and distributed by the NTPA for personal use only by parents of current New Trier students. The distribution or sale of the information included in the directory is strictly prohibited.
1) Click "Register/Login" then "Create Account"
- New Users: Create your family's account and click "verify my email".
- Returning Users: If you already have an account from last school year (or were at a school that used AtoZ Connect/Membership Toolkit last year) you can sign in with your email/password and confirm your family information.
2) You've got mail!
- Check your email for a link to complete the process. That link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
3) Finish your registration
- Parent/Family and Student Info
- Directory Publish Preferences
Download the Membership Toolkit Mobile app to Access the Directory on the Go!
Once you have created and verified your family’s account on the new AtoZ Connect site in a browser, download the free Membership Toolkit mobile app.
Move between schools within the app by tapping on the menu icon in the upper left corner of the landing page. Tap the switch icon at the top to see your list of options. (You need an AtoZ Connect account created and verified at each school for it to appear in this list.)