Summer School General Information
- Summer School 2023 Academic and Enrichment classes will be held at the Winnetka Campus.
- Athletics will be held at the Northfield Campus or Duke Childs Field.
- Students will have access to their class locations prior to the first day of class.
- February 1 – Registration opens
- March 20 – Registration deadline for academic courses
- June 12 – Summer School begins
- July 28 – Last day of Summer School
- Semester 1: June 12 – July 6
- Semester 2: July 7 – July 28
• Classes will not meet on Monday, June 19; Monday, July 3; Tuesday, July 4
- Summer School is open only to New Trier students, including eighth-graders who are registered as incoming freshmen.
Summer School Registrar
- Room 215, Winnetka Campus
Summer School Athletics
- Room 214, Winnetka Campus
Summer School Registration Information
Accessing the Summer School Registration Request Form
Registration Requests - General Information
March 20 Registration Deadline and Waitlist Option
Notification to Families and Payment
Summer School Schedules
If you have questions about your PowerSchool Parent Portal user account or are having trouble logging in, please contact the Data Team by email at PowerSchoolSupport@nths.net
If you have academic or enrichment course questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions regarding sports opportunities should be sent to email@example.com