Summer School General Information
- Summer School 2023 Academic and Enrichment classes will be held at the Winnetka Campus.
- Athletics will be held at the Northfield Campus or Duke Childs Field.
- Students will have access to their class locations prior to the first day of class.
- February 1 – Registration opens
- March 20 – Registration deadline for academic courses
- June 12 – Summer School begins
- July 28 – Last day of Summer School
- Semester 1: June 12 – July 6
- Semester 2: July 7 – July 28
• Classes will not meet on Monday, June 19; Monday, July 3; Tuesday, July 4
- Summer School is open only to New Trier students, including eighth-graders who are registered as incoming freshmen.
Summer School Registrar
- Room 215, Winnetka Campus
Summer School Athletics
- Room 214, Winnetka Campus
- Winnetka - Students may park only on N. Woodland Road (north of Trevian Way), Sunset Road (eastbound), Winnetka Ave. (east of Essex), and Wilson. Students may not park in New Trier parking lots or on Trevian Way. The Green Bay and Elder Lane lots are not available for student parking during the summer.
- Northfield - Students may park only in the West Lot on Happ Rd.
Summer School Registration Information
Accessing the Summer School Registration Request Form
Registration Requests - General Information
March 20 Registration Deadline and Waitlist Option
Notification to Families and Payment
Summer School Schedules
If you have questions about your PowerSchool Parent Portal user account or are having trouble logging in, please contact the Data Team by email at PowerSchoolSupport@nths.net