Northfield Health Services
Winnetka Health Services
NEW IMMUNIZATION GUIDELINES AND UPDATES
- NEW! 2023 Strep Throat Facts for Parents from IDPH
- NEW! 2023 Group A Streptococcal (GAS) Disease information from CDC
- CDC COVID-19 Information
- Cook County Department of Public Health COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 VACCINATION STATUS: Students who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 may submit a copy of their completed vaccine card or immunization record via email@example.com.
- State of IL Proof of School Dental Exam : By May 15th of their freshman year, students in grade 9 are required to have a dental exam on file. School dental examinations must have been completed within 18 months prior to the May 15 deadline. Requirement begins with the class of 2023.
- Meningitis (MCV4) vaccine: For Freshman: Requires one dose on or after the 11th birthday. For Seniors: Requires one dose on or after the 11th birthday and a second dose after the 16th birthday. If the first dose is given after the 16th birthday only one dose is required.
- Religious Objections to Immunizations and/or Examinations: As of 10/16/15, parents or legal guardian must submit Illinois Certificate of Religious Exemption form signed by parent and health care provider. Form will be required to start classes.
- Resources: Illinois Department of Public Health, Illinois State Board of Education, and Illinois Administrative Code.
FORMS AND RESOURCES
All Athletes: Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors playing interscholastic sports
General Health Services Forms
Health Services Documents
Forms in Spanish
In order to attend school, a record of current immunizations or a physician's statement of immunity must be on file. If an immunization is medically contraindicated, a physician must provide a statement specifying the reason. A religious exemption requires the filing of the Illinois Certificate of Religious Exemption form signed by parent and health provider. Please refer to Guidelines for Completion of the Certificate of Child Health Exam.
Past New Trier Attendees/Graduates Requesting Immunization Records
If you would like a copy of your immunization records, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (847.835.9852) a request to Health Services with the following information:
- Your name/maiden name if applicable
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation
- Your signature
- Where records need to be sent
Immunization records can also be accessed through the Records Office.
Health Services - Contact Information
- Northfield Campus
- Winnetka Campus
- Anne Marie Ricchio
- Analia Elizalde
- Laurie Cavalier
- Colleen Drumm Doherty
- Karen Lau
- Lynn Morris
- Christine Odisho
- Jessi Rivera