School Fee Information
2022-23 School Fees $248 Due August 10, 2022
General /Activity Fee ($213) – helps partially fund course supplies, science lab materials, academic field trips, class projects, required testing materials, ID cards, class institutes, and transcripts, as well as materials and supplies for extracurricular activities, opportunities for participation in student clubs, athletics, and performing arts. As a result of this fee, students pay no admission to home athletic contests and select performances in music and performing arts.
New Trier Parent Association Dues - ($35) – The NTPA assists the student body by providing exam snacks, parent programming, student directory, contributions to the Angel Fund, and supports the NTHS scholarship fund. In addition to the above programs, these dues provide for additional programming provided to senior students, including the NTPA graduation party.
Fees for these electives will be added to student accounts after August 1, 2022, for students enrolled in these classes:
- Driver’s Education Fee ($500) – for students taking behind the wheel instruction through New Trier.
- Marine Biology Fee ($450) – for students taking the scuba portion of this class.
- iChinese Reader ($35) - for students enrolled in Chinese 1, 3, 4 and 5.
- Oakton Dual Credit ($25) - for students enrolled in this program.
- KW/Dance 1 uniform ($14) - for students in Dance 1 courses. Uniform shirts will be distributed in class.
- Oakton Dual Credit ($25) – for students enrolled in a Dual Credit or PLTW course.
- E-textbooks and other electronic media that are used in classes are added to the student fee bill as needed.
- Invoices are sent monthly by email to parents/guardians.
- Payment plans for large balances or multiple students are available
- Online payments: credit card payments can be made through the PowerSchool parent portal https://newtrier.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- Mail checks to: New Trier High School, Attn: Registration Fees, 7 Happ Rd. Northfield, IL 60093.
- Cash/check payments may be made at the Northfield Campus, Security Door D between 9 am and 3 p.m.